Hello pple, I'm back!:) haha, bet all of you are waiting soo eagerly for my next update, so here I am!
I was soooo busy since my last post, that I died at an exponential rate as the weeks go by. And this week was the week that I died at the point of absolute zero, just can't die any further. Oops, that sounds kind of morbid, but hey, Halloween is next friday, and it's a BIG event here! :)Ok, shan't elaborate on how I died soo badly so as not to spread pessimism.. Just a few MYTHS here:
1. Uni is slacker than JC.
2. US is slacker than Singapore. Here, I don't mean tougher, as it'll be unfair to say that, since I've not gone through uni in Singapore. Just not the sterotype that pple here don't study or slack. Be amazed by their intelligence and diligence! They solve questions faster and more accurate than me, they understand lectures so much better than me, they are very clear and concise in their train of thoughts. SImply put, they are SUPER GOOD!
Perhaps it's just the case if you are doing engineering in a relatively good enginnering school. They simply suck in every tinge of soul and spirit you have.
Also, appreciate if you have time for CCA! I simply don't have time for CCAs. Nonetheless, I've set certain things to do every week to ensure holistic development.
1. One sports session at least, either trying out a new sport or just work out. Haha, it's pretty fun to play broomball. It's like hockey on ice. Just that you play with this equipment that resembles that of a broom, and you wear shoes while running on ice. Don't understand Newton's Law of action-reaction? Play this! Haha, I slip and fell barely 5 mins into the ice rink while trying to shoot the ball into the goalpost. After which, i made some sense out of it and applied the Newton's Law! wahaha, APPLICATION of knowledge. :P
2. One event run by the any club or school. This is to expose myself to their culture and the fun things they do for leisure. Shall post some photos on pumpkin carving next time. :)
As I've got tonnes to share, I shall make it more reader-friendly by dividing my posts by themes. Enjoy! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment