I'm super emo now, 2.40am on a Halloween Night. I've had a fun night, which made me emo in return. Irony. Indeed.
Before I left Singapore, I was told of the following:
- Don't forget to call home.
- Don't party or play too much.
- Don't forget us.
...
Basically, i would say that even I myself think that I won't miss home that much. By home, i mean everybody that I know, every place I've been. I suppose most would think so too. Maybe because I'm so easily fascinated by my surroundings, and I get emotionally attached to a place or people pretty easily. Just take the two jobs I've taken earlier this year. I've really forged great relationships with people I work with. Can you imagine travelling with people whom you've just known for 1-2 mths, and had tonnes of fun? I really enjoyed their company.
Ironically, I'm the one who misses home the most here. Unbelievable. Maybe part of the attributing factor is that I've changed alot ever since I'm here. Yes, I'm only for 2 months, but I've changed tremendously. As to exactly what has changed, I would explain further next time.
Today, I saw scenic skies, people in all sorts of costumes, nice decorations, had fun, etc. Whenever I experience such things, I always had the thought that I must so share these awesome experience with all of you. I must so tell you all what I've seen and heard.
I thought it through the night. The most possible reason is that I'm so used to experience nice and fun stuff with all of you. Suddenly, I'm having these experiences ALONE, without you people. I did found very good friends here. But, it's just different. No longer can i go crazy with you. No longer can I share such fun experiences with you. No longer can I mug hard with my friends with upcoming exams...
Simply put, you people are just irreplaceable.
I feel like giving up my 2015 plan, and just go back in 2011 after my degree. Would it be a rational thing to do? My logical part of my brain says no. I don't know.. Doing so would disrupt my 2020 plans as well. Basically, all my plans till then would need to change. Yes, I must be crazy in planning till so far. But I see just the opportunities all the way till then. I don't know how, but I just see the way I want to progress into. Maybe everything may collaspe eventually, since all are based on my predictions, what I foresee. *Confused mind*
Prelude to "Change in Me": I've become such a serious person that I think I've lost my crappiness.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment