Saturday, December 13, 2008

A trade, anyone?

Okie, i'm here to take a short break from mugging. :)

Anyone wants to go California? I am so willing to trade that air ticket for a flight back to singapore.. No doubt I'm going to learn tonnes of things and have tonnes of fun in Cali, but i really miss Singapore. :( I miss my family and friends. I want to go back! And guess what? Oil prices dropped and so did the price of the air ticket back to Singapore. But i know I will not pull out from my trip as it's just irresponsible to do so. And worst still, I was the one who gave the big picture for the itinery. Lesson to learn: Stop coming out with cranky ideas. :P My friends from other schools are flying back this week, but i'm still stuck here with cornfields. :( Why is my school term soo long??!! I start earlier and end later.

But please don't worry so much, i'm just whinig, not complaining. I'm still thankful for what I have now, really. I'm not in a position to complain about anything.

I think I have listened to NDP songs a thousand times thusfar. Everytime I on my laptop now, it's the playlist I'll never fail to click on. It's my source of motivation to keep on going, though it still fails at times, when I'm super emo, as usual. If I were to take a personality test again, I think I'll become a "feeler" instead of a "thinker".

Ok, CWZT, F-O-C-U-S-- FOCUS!

No comments: