For the first time in my life, I went for a final exam which i didn't have time to finish studying for. And for the first time in my life, i left the exam hall without being confident even for ONE question. Although I know i would be banished to hell this time round, a little point of relief is that everyone was cursing and swearing at this ridiculous paper, but still, I think I would probably be one of the worst kids around.
Anyway, life goes on and I need to catch up on my precious sleep before studying for my last paper. Zzz..
Dear Fall 2009,
I am so glad that you will disappear from my life in two days' time. Thanks for making this semester of mine such an epic failure. You made me realise what a horrendous kid I can be, and much as I do not want to, I know you would strike me off the Dean's List this semester. I bear no high hopes.
Moving on, I know you have gotten your twin to torture me next semester further more, with the dreadest most class with a 20-30 pages report PER WEEK, and of course, endless amount of time-consuming work again.
In conclusion: Academic Year 09-10, you make me feel that my exorbitant school fees are worth paying for, and has certainly brought me to my pinnacle of failure (** NOT success**).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment