I feel like an arts student this semester. I have so many books to read! Instead of my mathmatical assignments I'm so used to doing, suddenly there's quite a bit of reading assignments this semester, not to mention the tonnes of reports I have to churn out after my honeymoon first week. Everyday, I sit at my table, thinking what I need to do. And then in my mind, the list of reading assignments/chapters appear like a long NTUC receipt.I suppose i need more time to get use to it.
Nonetheless, i would still say I LOVE INDUSTRIAL ENGINEERING!!! I'm proud to be one, and love to be one. Don't you think it's just the BEST Engineering?? Hehe, joking! Best for me, that is. ;)I can't believe that I'll be graduating next year. Finally! :)
Actually I have been toying with this idea since last year, but I know it won't come true, at least till the day I graduate with a B.S. I feel like taking a break for one semester to study Theology (not that one semester is enough, but i suppose finishing my undergraduate is still the top priority now). I feel like not going to school so that I can read the entire bible. I feel like having this super reading skill that I can finish reading it, like NOW?! Anyway, this has to be shelved for the time being.
Suddenly, I feel like I'm a good kid. haha, sorry for this self-praise. But it's been a long time since I diligenly jot down all the things I need to do in my handbook. I have not felt so motivated for so long. Hopefully this will last for the semester. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment