I LOVE MY PROFESSOR!! :) He's soooo AWESOME! I am so excited about doing research with him next semester. I NEVER see myself going into research, but I realized how important and valuable it is. I probably have absolutely no natural talent in research, but I am sure under his guidance, I will survive. =) We will be looking into a new field, one which he is not very familiar with too, and it is certainly a topic i am very interested in. I think I just got the MOST PERFECT deal in the entire campus today! =)) Looks like I will be packed to the brim this summer. I need to clean up my current research with the other professor, study for GRE, read the very awesome book and brainstorm with my awesome professor. Oh yes, also a wonderful itinerary of course:
19th May-19th June: Singapore- Internship, working on my most beloved project.
19th June- 29th July: Jordan- Summer school, studying Arabic and Islamic culture! Dead Sea, Petra, etc. here I come! :)
29th July- 14th Aug: London- To accompany SY for his summer school
16th-18th Aug: Back to school. Camp Counselor for Women in Engineering Camp
What a blast again! =)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment