Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Why I love Sundays..

Sunday is my favourite day of a week. Coz I get to go to church! It's my favourite place in my school and of course, the most enjoyable place as well. So, what are some wonderful things that happened last Sunday, just the day after I came back from a pretty tiring trip to New Orleans?

1. This super cute boy gave me a very warm hug! It's certainly nice to cuddle these kids again.

2. I taught this inteliigent boy how to read a clock as he kept asking when would his parents come to oick him up. I also taught him how to "fly", and he loved it so much that he kept asking me to make him fly.

3. Initially, this pretty girl kept crying. I was amazed at how a picture book could settle her down, and she actually asked me to repeat reading the book THREE TIMES. And I took the opportunity to teach her those different animals too. Yes, she was even willing to repeat after what I had read.

4. I was thankful to see the great improvements made by this angelic girl who has delayed development. When she first saw me, I could see her mouthing the word "hi", though no sound came out. Subsequently, during snack time, she knew how to ask for more snacks, and I pushed her slightly further by asking her to choose between Goldfish or Animal biscuits. And she actaully made a choice of Animal biscuits! AWESOME!

5. At the end of the class, this sweet girl came up to me and told me she totally enjoyed the session and so she was very happy. It's really heart-warming to hear this and also, I like the way how kids express themselves so freely and truthfully.


Conclusion: I LOVE MY SUNDAYS, AND CERTAINLY THESE SWEETIE PIES!

No comments: