Why are so many people emo-ing? Stop emo-ing people, and that includes me, coz spring has come! Pretty pink flowers are blossoming and it's getting alot warmer. So everybody has to STOP emo-ing NOW! :)
I'm blogging this in reflection of an emoish email I've just received. A person whom I think is the most remarkable I've met is emo-ing too. I could sense it- the philosophical thinking process about life and its meaning; the economic recession, etc. The email actually made me appreciate and respect my friend alot more, and I suppose everyone has this thoughful side which may/may not be known to others.
So, life has been really busy and stressful, but I enjoy it still. Coz I get to learn a ton of new things and my lecturers are way too awesome as well! :)
I miss seeing commercial and fighter planes and helicopters... THough I saw two helicopters last week. :(
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment