Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Hard core mugger wanna be

So, today is the last day of school and i concluded it with two back-to-back presentaions. All the hard work gone in minutes. Anw, the conclusion is: CWZT has a strong preference for solo presentaion over group presentation. Solo is just so much more time-efficient and flexible. I get to change whatever i want on the spot too. :) And, haha, i was presenting on my darling Aerospace and Defense industry, and showed a Black Knight video! =) haha, and i only had TWO ppt slides, total less than 10words. Something very different I've done, but I LOVE IT! :)

And seriously, ang mohs are freaking me out! They are sooo ZAI!! They done the practice paper for math, bombarding my profs with questions, etc. And me? Have not even started revision for math, and still not understanding mechanics. Thankfully, after all my presentations done, I can mug till i drop now! :)

For the next three days, I have to pump in FOUR subjects into my brain, and oh yes, that's from january's work till now. Wow, FOUR textbooks! GGREEEAATT!! Sunday will be the day for my brain to relax and internalise all the info. and poof! off i am to exams!

AARRHH, actually now i hope school doesn't end. I love school. I love attending classes. I love talking to my classmates. But NO MORE :(

My best regards to everyone, hope to see you guys when I'm back in sg! =)

No comments: