Hey Swine flu, if you were to cost me my ineternship with MOF on APEC meetings, I'm so gonna be ssooo AARRGGHHH with you. Already, you are causing me to be quarantined for one week when I arrive, almost 85% for sure. Coz even if it's not made compulsory by the MOH by then, I would be so by my program. So no Singapore food for me in the first week. :(
If you were to ever infect me, I'll make sure my antibodies defeat you before you defeat me. I'll make sure I'll use my awesome antibodies to produce vaccines and wipe you out of the earth's surface.
Two weeks later from now, I'll be battling face to face with you for one week. No doubt I'm rather scared of getting infected, but even so, I'll be at my best to fight against you.
So, I've got two battles ahead of me. One is my final exams, and the other, the swine flu. Praying hard..
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment