Monday, June 15, 2009

Lazy Clarissa..

Frankly, I've been really busy and lazy these few days. Yes, if you've realized I either take a good 24hrs and/or didn't even reply to your sms/face book messages/ offline messages.

First of all, I would really like to thank all of you who have blessed me with birthday messages in any form. I wanted to have a customized reply for each individual, but I did not manage to do so for everyone by the end of the day as I have to attend meetings and a dinner at night. And I literally was knocked out unknowingly while charging my phone, however ridiculous it might sound.

I was really shocked when I looked through my calendar earlier. It made me feel that my stay here is short, despite the fact that it seems to be a long three months. As of now, all my weekends are packed, all the way to the day I'm leaving for the States, with the exception of the second week of July. My first reaction was like "What??!!! That's it for my summer break?!!"

Sometimes, I do feel like going back to the US to experience the slower pace of life. Over here, things are happening way too fast that I need a breather. This by no means mean that I am not enjoying my life here. In fact, it is exactly the opposite. I am loving every second and minute of my life in Singapore thus far. In the office, I am learning new things, doing things I love. Out of office, I am spending time with family and friends. Life is really awesome! But I guess it is just normal to want to laze in the house, doing nothing. So far, I have about one/two nights to myself, which is my precious nuah-ing time. :)

Since the day I am back, I have been spending the bulk of time my talking. Haha, in case you do not know, talking is my favourite activity, and I can go on like a machine gun, forgetting totally all about time once I start talking. And one very important lesson I need to learn is the skill to check the time and stop talking when it is time to go. I really have to apologize for being late at times because I overshot the time. I have the habit of "throwing away my handphone and watch" once I start talking, so please remind me at times.

No comments: