Saturday, June 6, 2009

Super Awesome Days! =)

Really, these few days were really a blast of my life! It's ssoo AWESOME!! I am enjoying myself thoroughly, and these days were so perfectly enjoyable that there is nothing more to ask for. THanks a million, to those who have spent time with me since I came back, and to those whom I have yet to meet too, coz I believe it'll be just as enjoyable! =)

Wed
Went with a friend to walk the Southern Ridges, and yummy hawker food! Also, fantastic movie, Angels and Demons!


(Please enlighten me on this building. I have no idea what it is.)





Thurs
Haha, the day that I'm acting like a super noob tourist. I used the ancient big piece of Singapore map to navigate my way from Dhoby Ghaut MRT to someplace in Clarke Quay, and finally to Marina Square! Totally loved that mini adventure of mine!

Met up with two lovely friends and went shopping! Bought a blazer and a blouse. haha, yeah, ready for work and future seminars, career fairs, etc. Finally own my own blazer! Proudest buy of the day, kudos to my friends! :)


(haha, totally amused by these courtesy cuties!)


(My work place starting next week!)



(Grand Supreme Court!)



(Part of the city)

Fri
Went to visit a bunch of friends, and had lunch with them. And I'm pampered like a princess! Can't help but think that I'm the most blessed person on earth! Had fun listening to stories and watch some totally hilarious videos! Subsequently, went to see the new shopping mall in Bugis, walked from there to Clark Quay. Though I missed last year's F1, I'm thankful to have my friend to walk parts of the track with me and explained the situation to me. We were fortunate enough to witness both bungee jump and extreme swing, which are thrill rides along Singapore River. It was an interesting night, walking through places which I have not been before in the city. :)

Sat
HOHOHO, this is seriously exciting! Guess what? I went to Little India!! wahaha!! Went down to understand and see the deployment of manpower with bosses. hee, got to see the places where transsexuals live and work, which are surprisingly, tourists' attraction! And certainly more stuff to see! Following on, I tagged along to other assignment places too! Certainly an eye-opener!

After which, had bbq with church peeps, which of course, is another round of a blast! Had a great time catching with all of them! :)
___________________________________________________________________________________


So these were the super exciting and fruitful days I have had for the past few days! Sunday is family gathering, which no doubt, would be another great time! Good gracious, I'm loving my life to bits! Cheers!!!

No comments: