Friday, September 25, 2009

heyoyo!

Hello, I'm back to blogging! Have been either busy or lazy to do it since my summer break!

So, life has not been too unexpected, the same busy life back on campus. A typical boring engineering kid's life. :P While I think I should participate in more clubs and perhaps even find a job, none of these seem to come through. I am actually happy with having some personal time to myself. Be it just lazing around, or watch dramas and stuff. Haha, sometimes I wonder if I am really getting old, somehow my level of energy for other people seems to have diminished. Now, I like to have a simple, less-packed life, leaving some time for me to "nuah". Maybe the past few years have already drained off my energy reserves. :P

Then here comes another viewpoint on "maximizing my college life". Especially given that I am already in the U.S., it would be good to work with both Americans and possibly other international students on various projects and/or activities.

Anyway, i have moved into an apartment with 3 other girls. It has really been a good learning, and tiring, experience. Life is no longer so simple, as you have about 5 different bills to pay, do your own groceries almost weekly, cook and WASH your own dishes, my number 1 hated chore. Almost all the time, I would be the one cooking, and my roommates would wash, but the downside of this is that cooking takes up way too much of my time. So it's either I wash, which takes up less time but i don't like doing, or i cook, something I like, but simply too time-consuming. Furthermore, I realised it's not much cheaper to stay in the apartment afterall, and there is definitely way less social life with other people. Therefore, my verdict: I am going to move back into the dorm next academic year.

1 comment:

simone said...

haha!! move back to dorm.. ahh wells nice experience right? cook things that are less time consuming =b haha.. u can lik study while cookin! haha..