Sunday, February 8, 2009

Crazy stuff on retreat

Declaration: It's my FIRST TIME here seeing such HANDSOME, CUTE AND PRETTY ABCs!!! They are oh-my-goodness-ly AWESOME LOOKING! THere's this girl who is the PRETIEST girl I've ever seen in my entire life. ANd guess what? Her mum is a SINGAPOREAN!! :) She married to an angmoh here. Haha, I really don't mind recommending her to my brothers! :P

And ALL of the ABC guys are sooo good-looking! Two of them are really CUTE, the other two are more of the mature-looking ones. Anybody wants????!!!!! They are good choices! One is a musician, majoring in harp (Ya, see soo special!); one is majoring in Computer Science( YES, bright future, you can be a taitai next time); one is a staff of a Christian organization; the other one I didn't get the chance to find out though. OMgosh, I'm like promoting for SDU la..

And Americans are forever so pretty and handsome, can just take your pick. wahaha!! :P

OOPPSS, think I sound very bimbotic here. NO, I'M NOT OK! :)It's just for laughs!

No comments: