Hi pple, below is an account that i've written a week ago, but didn't post it eventually.
:( + :) = :S
The project I wanted to do for my intership has been taken off by the ministry. While I feel relieved about it, i am sad and disappointed at losing this golden opportunity to work with the people there.
Why the sense of relief?
I was pretty afraid of this project initially. It concerns the APEC Summit(don't think it's good to release more details.) to be held in Singapore in Nov. I was worried because by the time I reach Sg and start on the project, i think it's VERY LATE and furthermore it's an event of great importance to be done by noobs like me. Like helloo, it's APEC SUMMIT, not child's play. I wasn't confident enough to play a part in this project at first. But I decided to give it a try to stretch myself and also I really want to know to know what goes behind such important events.
Oh wells, there goes my no.1 plan. Let's hope some nice ministry/board is willing to take this lost kid. If not...
____________________________________________________________________________________
NOW :)
So, after such a long wait, the verdict is finally out...
Hold on to your breath,
I know you are excited to know.
And you must be cursing me right now for typing so much crap.
PATIENCE
Good things are worth waiting for...
OMG, okok, i see the steam above your head.
I'll reveal it k.. :)
.
.
.
So, for my 3months of summer break,
I will be in .... *drum roll*
SINGAPORE!!!! =)
It's really a miracle and a PERFECT PLAN! :) Miraculously, the APEC Summit was not removed afterall! And also miraculously, I got that project! (coz I'm an Engineering major, not some econ or social sci pro..) :) Ultimate blessings! Yes, no doubt it's going to be really stressful, since the world leaders will be in sg during july and aug. And Singapore is a perfectionist especially when it comes to such important event. Nonetheless, I'm really thankful for this opportunity and learn as much as I can.
So, see you guys in THREE months' time! I'm counting down alr! =)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment