Thursday, April 30, 2009

aiyo...

So, i spent more than TWO full nights trying to rectify this error on my Computer Science Machine Problem(MP).

My output: bye. bye.
Reference output: bye bye.

THAT super nice and SMALL FULLSTOP caused me 50% of my points, as the subsequent functions that I wrote were marked as incorrect.

THANK YOU VERY MUCH!!!

This thingey is way too picky, and you really need to be a perfectionist to do this thing. one semicolon, one comma, etc.-- you are WRONG.

END OF CS PROBLEM.
_____________________________________________________________________________________

Next, i spent more than two hours solving ZERO mechanics problems. :(

I'm quite sure at this rate, i'm so going to fail all my exams..
One week is all i'm left to master all these computer language, mechanics thingey, statistics thingey, two presentations, etcetc.

I MUST DO IT! One A at least.
1. Strictly no more play time.
2. Only leisure activity allowed is exercise.
3. No more talking crap with friends.
4. Needs to be absolutely focussed.
5. Library to be my second home.

No comments: