Saturday, September 6, 2008

Confidence booster

This shall be a ego-boosting post as my ego went into a critical level when i seriously don't understand a single thing abt my darling physics! Soo many formulae and soo many different forms of interference, diffraction, etc etc. that it used up my brain energy.. Sorry, my dear poor brain, i didn't mean to torture you so badly. So, i intend to give my brain a reward for working so hard by blogging a post! :)

I simply love my blog! coz it's a gateway for me to keep in contact with my lovely friends in Singapore. It's like a congregation of pple from my different groups of friends! haha, and it's amusing and pleasant to see people from my different social groups "gang up" and arrow me! =) Maybe after 3 years, there'll be this intra-friends network here! wahaha!!

I simply love yest night, i.e. friday over here, sat mrng in Singapore. I spent a gd 3-4 hours catching up with all my friends! It's really fun and exciting! I used the webcamera, skype, MSN, email, facebook, blog, and handphone!! (Woah, so many!!) :)) It's busy, but I simply love it to bits! Soo heart-warming and happy to talk to everybody again!

OK, time to hit the books again, bye pple! It's been sooo long since i mugged on a SATURDAY!!

1 comment:

rachel said...

HELLO CLARISSA!!!!!!!!!!!!! guotong told me ur blog :) glad u're v v v happy there. hehe what's ur skype??