Thursday, September 25, 2008

A great relief.. :)

Hello everybody!! Here I am again after a week of hard-core mugging! So, although it's only thursday, i decided to give myself a reward by blogging a post. :) I simply lavished myself with rewards today! HAPPYYYY!!! =)

I am super duper happy, because I've stretched my limits! I managed with about 5-6hrs sleep everyday thusfar, and am still surviving very well, though there were times when i drifted in and out of lectures. hee.. After this week, I'm pretty sure I can survive weeks with less sleep-even lesser than this week-in the near future. My comfort zone has been stretched. :))

Also, what made me really get to relax abit more is that I think i can finish what's due tmr tonight, finished 2 exams on mon, and the most unexpected thing is that I DON'T NEED TO REWRITE MY ENTIRE PHILOSOPHY ESSAY!! CHEERS!! I thought i'll need to rewrite most of it as it's my first time writing a phil paper, and i kind of squeezed it out with whatever remaining time I've left for the past two days. BUT I went to see my tutor today, and he said it's GOOD, with some minor things to change!! :)

I actually enjoyed that process of having to analyse the text, the different theories, and think of examples to further illustrate my points. I would not say it's easy, as the text itself was pretty hard to comprehend. I think I kind of like it as it's interesting. But i know i'll not say this when final exams are round the corner. And i don't know if it's my taking of philosophy, or other factors, I realised that i've been thinking alot more now. I'll try to share more on the tonnes of issues I've thought through recently. Haha, it's quite funny actually. I'm soo busy these few days, and my form of relaxation is to sit down and start thinking of these issues. -.-''

Anw, after my last lesson, I decided to reward myself by playing the piano, as I've wanted to since the start of the week, but simply no time for it. And guess what, I was actually trying to figure out how to play HOME by Kit Chan. And YEAH, i've figured out 90% of it, leaving the intro and ending. :) I also tried to play Shine on me, but ended up mixing these two together. -.-'' Anw, Shine on Me has become my favourite NDP song now!! I love it the moment i listened to it. But the funny thing is, i have absolute ZERO recollection of it, though it was the year that i went for NDP as part of National Education. That's super wierd, by right should have some impression of it, but just don't seem to remember. Maybe I was too engrossed in the parade then..

THE MOST UNEXPECTED THING HAPPENED. After i'm done, on my way out, a girl told me this, " Hey, you play very well!"

Clarissa was stunned. "Oh, thanks!" she replied. *Not knowing how to react*

Haha, actually I was kind of sure that she like it because of the nice songs. After I got the melody, I was trying to fit in the chords, so how nice can it get? So, must be the melody right?! Haha, anyway, was really glad as it proved that our Singapore songs are REALLY NICE!! :) maybe, i can spread the SIngapore propaganda through all these songs. wahaha!!:P Anyway, I aim to figure out those songs that i like soon! For now, i'll try to complete Home's intro and ending and Shine on me! WHEE!! :)

There are tonnes of things to tell of you!! But gotta stop here, have to finish my work, if not i won't get the chance to reward myself lavishly again.. F1 is tmr! but i can't watch. :( I'll be in my physics lab doing experiment when the motors cars start their EVER FIRST NIGHT RACE!-.-''

Go Singapore GO, I'm sooo proud of you! :)
To people who are working on the ground: Hey people, I know this and next week will be ultimate hectic for you, especially 26th-28th. Yes, you are lacking sleep, you have to stand all day and night, etc. But JIAYOU k!! You are involved in the INAUGURAL NIGHT RACE in SINGAPORE AND THE WWOORRLLDD!!! It'll be one of the most AWESOME experiences in your life. So hang in there! I'll give you my utmost MENTAL SUPPORT! :)

Bleh, I would be gaining first hand experience of the whole process if I were in Singapore.. :( And if Singapore does well, it'll be another 4 years, but i still can't catch it, i think. *ultimate sadness* Actually, think there's a chance, but i'll need to work on that contingency plan. NOTHING IS IMPOSSIBLE! :)

No comments: