Last sat night, we were supposed to have a mid-autumn festival(MAF) celebration. But due to weather forecasts stating that there'll be thunderstorm, we postponed it to this coming sat.
So, after dinner, my friends and I went to the computer lab as I need to finish my graphic design, and they need to get somethings done as well. We reached the lab at abt 9pm plus and stayed there till about 12.30AM! First time staying back sooo late in school just to finish up my work!
Anw, the climax was at about 1145pm. By then, all of them are done with their computing stuff but i'm not exactly done with my assignment. So, one of my friends decided to add more life to the utterly quiet place by playing some... NDP songs from the net!! And that's it, I got SUPER HIGH, EMO AND PATRIOTIC!! ok, tt's like abit of a weird mix of feelings, but no matter what, I have to declare that "I LOVE SINGAPORE!!" ok, i see the goosebumps popping out from all of you. :P I kind of feel like flying back to Singapore immediately then.. Anws, my friends somehow got influenced and started singing the NDP songs. -.-''
Morale of the story? PATRIOTISM IS CONTAGIOUS! =)
Ok pple, think i'm going to hibernate this wk, as I've got exams this and next wk. Oh my goodness, can't believe it, i'm just THREE wks into sch, and EVERYTHING is graded and now, exams are up! -.-'' I promised to study hard, so I'll definitely do my best. But frankly, I'm not very confident of doing well as i'm pretty unsure of 2 out of the 3 exams i'm going to take. That's like almost gone case man.. And one of them is MATH! *FAINTS* Seriously don't understand and don't know how to answer their questions..
Here's an example I'll NOT forget! Er, you can skip this part if you hate Math, as i'm going to use some technical terms.
The answer was simply a one-liner: The vector eqn resembles that of a Pythagoras Theorem in 2dimension, therefore it's called the Pythagoras Theorem. -.-'' And it's a mega F-I-V-E, FIVE marks for that ONE-sentence!! It's like so linguistic here. Being used to Singapore's mathematical math, i took painstaking effort to prove that statement mathematically, only to realise that it's NOT the ans they want! :( But my tutor was good. She gave me the FULL credit for making the effort of coming out with the proof. :)
Okie, gtg, bye! Will be back real soon, I hope! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment