Sunday, January 18, 2009

Happiest person on earth :)

This is exactly how I'm feeling right now. There's just simply too many things I'm really thankful for and happy about. :)

1. I've just ended my one month holiday over at California. It ended on a high note, with me visiting my JC class mates at Northwestern, and having to know fellow Singaporeans studying there. It's sooo awesome to meet up with them, listening to NDP songs together, doing Hwa Chong mass dance together and of course, sharing our experiences thusfar. IT'S REALLY REALLY AWESOME!!! ;) I really miss their company and our jc days.

2. For my holiday, I've certainly seen and learnt alot. I believe the stories would have to wait till when I'm back as there's seriously way too many things to be told. We'll be compiling our pictures soon, and I'll post some pics then.

3. I managed to get VERY suitable presents for two of my brothers! :) Haha, don't know why, but I'm just super happy when i got those presents for them! Hopefully I can get suitable presents for my parents and my the other brother by May 2009.

4. Received a few emails and messages which made me ever so blessed. My friend, P, "complained" that this friend of mine, W, is so excited that I'm going back this May that he bugged P to keep a day free to meet up. And my awesome bro and friends helped me look for my textbooks in Singapore. :) And my brother passed a bag of CNY goodies for my friend to bring over to me!!! :D

5. Managed to finish an internship application for one of my summer plans during my trip. If it goes well, I GET TO STAY IN SINGAPORE FOR T-H-R-E-E MONTHS!!! =) I decided not to go for my Jordan summer school because I would really rather stay in Singapore for that three months. I miss EVERYTHING I have in Singapore. Everyone I know are just way too awesome to be with that Middle East, the place I've always wanted to explore, lost its appeal. But if things don't turn out well, I would probably would have to go Argentina for my summer school.

The list is endless. The conclusion: I am really happy with what I have. :) I'm glad that school is about to start. I'm rejuvenated, ready to start a brand new semester. Most importantly, it means that I'm one step closer to a place I call home. :) Four more months, and I'll be back!! :) I promise to study hard and get good grades! :)

No comments: