Saturday, January 31, 2009

Randomness

Before I end my day, I'll write some emo stuff here.

" It's not the results that matter, but rather, it's being able to know the results."
This is something I've come out for myself. I really don't care what's the verdict that is soon to come. I just want it to come, like NOW. It's the waiting process that's really painful. Perhaps I have become a more impatient person. I want know everything rightaway. I want to see important replies to come in rightaway. I have started to hate the process of waiting. Perhaps it's because my future is full of uncertainties... Or perhaps I've got other reasons...

I have absolute faith that everything will turn out fine. Then why am I worrying? I would say perhaps it's more of the intense eagerness to know where my future lie, be it just the next few months. In the past, I see myself being in a maze, not knowing where the exit is. Now, I picture myself on a junction with multiple cross-roads. There's numerous paths. Which one should I take? Yes, maybe it's the fear of choosing the wrong path. Life is a one-way road. There's no way you can change your mind and do a U-turn, go back to the starting point and choose again. NO! WAKE UP! I suppose it's human nature to be alittle afraid when you have to decide on your future, even though logically speaking, no matter what decision you make, things will somehow iron out by themselves. While I trust that things will turn out fine, I know I can't be complacent and anyhow make a decision and pray that things would be ok eventually. This is called taking things for granted and foolishness.

So what's the main point i'm driving at? My brain is in a whirlpool. Maybe i'm no longer talking sense as lethargy hits me. I just feel like saying something. How about " Cast your worries and troubles aside and keep that faith."

No comments: