Friday, January 23, 2009

What a coincidence! :)

Angela Hewitt is coming my school to perform Bach's pieces!! *Faints* Before I came, I got the chance to catch her concert. And now that I'm in Illinois, it's soo surprising that she's coming too, and best still, right into my school!! oh she's this pianist who specializes in the study of Bach's pieces. :)

okok, next thing. I found some nice info!! Those considering going for MBA, check it out man! :) Keep a lookout in when you graduate.
http://www.spjain.org/international/gmba/index.asp
It's really a coincidence. I stumbled onto a stranger's profile in facebook and found this! :)
But need to double check it's credibility though, i've not heard of it before.

Oh, if anyone hopes to get their Masters overseas, pls remind me to tell you more when I'm back! I understand that cost is often the biggest problem, BUT what if there's a solution? :) For now, mug hard and get good grades! As a gauge: GPA 3.5/4.0.

No comments: