Sunday, April 12, 2009

:( I really don't like u! :(

I'm really sad today. My "dear" Samsung phone alarm clock didn't ring today and it caused me to miss my 9am service!!! It's not the first it sabotaged me by not ringing. It's so unpredictable and I feel very insecure with it every morning. I really miss my Sony Ericcson phone. I love it to bits. But there's nothing I can do but use Samsung now. It's really a pain to use. It doesn't vibrate when it's in silent mode, doesn't ring when it should, screw up my contact list, etc. I, CLARISSA WONG, WILL NOT BUY A SAMSUNG PHONE EVER. Maybe that's why my bro decided to get a new phone. Coz this is totally crappy. Good choice! I'm so gonna get a new one when I'm back. Opps, ok, think i'm being quite insensitive here. Sorry to all my fellow Samsung users. Think it's just my phone, so please do not be offended.

I'm so sad that I missed the service that playing with kids didn't seem to be so enjoyable today. :( Sorry, kiddos.

Resolution: I'm going to get an alarm clock TODAY.

No comments: