All along in my life thusfar, I've always thought that my love language was acts of service. But the fabulous present R&S gave me last mth (the day some of us went back to AND), has actually made me realise that perhaps I've some misonception about myself. The present was a collection of photos during our AND days and those funny and ridiculous things we've done together! It certainly brought back fond memories and haha, I would declare that queuing up for B&J ice-cream was the CRAZIEST thing I' ve done! Had it been without them, I would definitely not do it! =D
Anyway, on that day. i realised that my love language could have been quality time and/or words of affirmation instead. I was thinking to myself that I should have guessed it earlier, given that I like to re-read letters/cards, look through old photos, write/email/talk to loads of people, etc. That's showing something right? But i seemed to be so blinded to myself. What i've experienced the whole of last wk have gave me the confirmation to this new conclusion. I've enjoyed myself tremendously because I spent quality time with everybody, be it in person or online.
12 more days, and i'll be gone! :(( I never thought that leaving would be so difficult for me- I'm not that gung-ho afterall..
No comments:
Post a Comment