Thursday, August 28, 2008

Whining session..

hey pple, pls let me whine, and wallow in self-pity here!! but dun worry, i'll be fine after a while.. just need to let off some steam..

I seriously LOVE my friday's classes! They start from 8am, all the way till the wonderful evening of 5pm! That's not all. I only have an awesome 10min to travel to my next class with a spectacular ZERO break!! So, my pretty little bag will be filled with a bunch of crispy or chewy delicious energy bars or biscuits! And I would have a nice workout while munching them!! SOOO ABSOLUTELY GREAT that I don't know what to do about it!

TO ALL FELLOW SINGAPOREANS/ STUDENTS IN SINGAPORE, PLS APPRECIATE THE FOLLOWING:
1. The nice little red dot you are currently living in. You can WALK to classes within minutes, or even the whole sch of yours( more for pri and sec sch.

I was late practically for ALL my classes on mon even though I rode a bicycle!! AWESOME RITE??!!

pls allow me to side track abit.. I happily went for a math tutorial lesson, thinking that there's no hw at all. To my upmost HORROR, almost the whole class did the hw, and even asked the prof how to do qn 24??!! where i didn't even do a SINGLE qn, and NOT even knowing WHERE to know there's hw!! Only got to know from the person beside that we've got to go the math website! COOL right??!! -.-''

2. The CHEAP AND AFFORDABLE textbooks you have in SINGAPORE!!
FACT: The math book i need here costs USD140 which only cost an AWESOME SING$55!!!!
FACT: A book costs USD57 can be bought at an AWESOME USD8 at Amazon!!!!

ok, tt's enough for today. T-W-O, TWO lessons for you today!

I'm not done with whining, but i've got LOADS of things to do!! I've been pampering myself with MEGA desserts EVERYDAY so i get to relief some stress!! haha, dun worry, i'll stop SOON! Let's take it as a reward for playing sports EVERYDAY last wk! :)

ok, gg back to my miserable land. Pls don't feel hurt if i dun reply your emails so quickly. I know that my emails are equally LOVABLE! *blushing* But, pls pardon me as i'm simply too overwhelmed by the amt of things I need to do. Nonetheless, I really really appreciate your emails and TAGS(??!!, haha!!). I'll reply when I've settled down.

Meanwhile, take care and APPRECIATE the things around you! :)

No comments: