I’ve spent 90% of my time onboard sleeping, haha, all thanks to the hard core play and minimal sleep for the past three days. I would say it’s the first time I slept so little for 3days, and yet still have the energy to continue the packed-with- activities days. I seriously didn’t feel tired. Until I sat on the plane, and supreme lethargy kicks in. Here’s the shocking news: I didn’t seem to have realized that the plane has taken off, for both in Singapore and Hong Kong! The last thing I can remember for both instances was that the plane was accelerating. Haha, for the flight to HK, I suddenly woke and was shocked when I thought that the plane has not taken off when my watch read 7.30am!! -.-’ It’s either the pilot has superb taking off skills or it’s just that I’ve fallen into a deep sound sleep. :P
Hey, but don’t think that I didn’t read all the sweet letters you people have written! I read them while waiting for the plane to take off! Yep, it’s all those emo stuff, but don’t worry, I LIKE THEM!! :D I was really really impressed with 47’s sketch book. How on earth did all of you manage to do that??!! Everyone is pretty scattered around Singapore, the girls in either uni and different courses, the guys in NS. Please please please enlighten me on how you all get almost the whole class to write in the book??!! It’s truly a great surprise, something beyond what I would have imagined! Haha, you people have become mastered the skill of throwing unexpected surprises! Still, I LOVE IT TO BITS! =)
The day truly did start with many surprises as well! I sincerely appreciate all of you for taking the effort to wake up so early/ stayed in the airport through the night just to send me off. And also for all the cards and presents. No amount of words and thanks can simply show how thankful I am for all these touching gestures you people have done.
Okie, enough of such emo things! ARHH!! I’m so gonna miss the table tennis girls’ final! L It’s stating soon! And I feel so helpless sitting at my seat and being unable to watch the match, something which I believe many Singaporeans are doing now! I want to be part of the audience in Singapore! I shall give the team my mental power! J I’ll be soo proud of you girls regardless of the result! JIA YOU! =)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment